- We created this friendly space to allow postdocs to be heard. If you have something to say that you believe that might benefit postdocs, this is your space. You don’t have to be necessarily a postdoc. Scientific content, How to’s, personal experiences and postdoc life, all are welcome. This page is indexed by google and can help you grab attention to your cause.
- Creating posts in JHPDA is easy. If you already have a user account Browse to the JHPDA website on https://jhpda.jhmi.edu and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the “login” Button:
- Then type your username/password. The login screen should look like below:
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard at https://jhpda.jhmi.edu/wp-admin , if you did not, please click this link Base on your access-level, you will see something like this:
- If you want to draft something quickly, use the form in the center of the page (red flash). This method is for absolute beginners and is not recommended.
- recommended method: You will see the admin bar to the top of the page. locate “New” and then click “Post”(red rectangle):
- Now you can write your post. Fill-in the title and the content sections:
- Check the blog category that would be the most relevant. You may create new categories or sub-categories if you did not find what you were looking for. The JHPDA Blog/Updates and news could be a good start:
- Click the draft button in the top right of the screen to save your document. Please do not click the publish button if you are not that familiar with wordpress. After clicking the draft button, contact JHPDA communications to review your content, fix possible visual design glitches, and will publish it to the world.
- You can see list of your previous posts and edit them by clicking the “Posts” Tab on the left panel.
Some wordpress tutorials from other websites:
Please note that there is more than one way of creating content in wordpress. 1st there was classic editor and then Gutenberg editor was introduced. there is a third one which is installed on our website (wpbakery page builder). this tutorial was generated by the classic editor. you may switch to other two editors for more advances and visually appealing content.